We realize that you have many options for buying your promotional items. We understand your needs and requirements.
PMSI has put together the best, most qualified team of promotional experts in the USA. PMSI will offer you the best quality, lowest priced promotional items every day of the year.
The PMSI experience becomes an alliance. You will always be able to speak to live production experts taking you through each step of the process. PMSI strongly supports all of the industry organizations that we are part of by offering special pricing and services. PMSI believes in giving back through numerous donations and sponsorship programs.
We appreciate your business, and after 29 years in the industry, no one takes more pride in our company and facility. Please give me a call personally or stop by our booth at any of the 35 trade shows PMSI supports each year.
PMSI is one of the country’s largest and fastest growing promotional merchandising facilities in the USA. PMSI provides the lowest prices guaranteed on a huge selection of branded products serving the meeting, conference, convention, trade show, college, government, recreation, school, religious and pharmaceutical markets.
Founded in 1983 by Marty Bear, PMSI has rapidly become the leader in the field of promotional items. Marty Bear cofounded the MPI Westfield Chapter and has held numerous volunteer positions in PCMA, MPI, IAEE, and ACCED. PMSI is also well known for its numerous sponsorships and donation programs in the meeting, association and college markets.
PMSI is a proud member and supporter of these organizations:
TSAE, MPI, ASAE, HSMAI, ACCED, SGMP, RCMA, NIGP, NRPA, CASE, IAEE, GWSAE, CALSAE, NACAC, HCEA, AMPS.
We work very hard at PMSI to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the PMSI experience and our products.
The PMSI Guarantee is simple:
- the highest quality products
- on time delivery
- live personal communication with the most skilled and qualified production staff in the industry
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- the lowest prices guaranteed everytime
PMSI is committed to the environment. Our Green Policy continues to set the standard for our industry. Some of our efforts include:
Building and Maintenance
- All HVC is controlled by time of day thermostats. We use about 50% of what a normal building of our size uses.
- Appliances are energy efficient.
- Computers are automatically shut down at night.
- Computer monitors are all high efficiency LCD vs. tube type.
- Printers are shared.
- Most faxes are received electronically and transmitted to email rather than being printed out.
- All windows are double-paned.
- The building meets and exceeds all heating and insulating codes.
- All offices, except IT, have windows for natural daylight.
- Lights are energy efficient and each office can control the number of lights that are used for that individual.
- Trees are planted around the building on an almost annual basis.
- Ice thawing chemicals during snow season are environmentally safer than salt.
- Parking lot lighting is energy efficient.
- All bathrooms use water conserving toilet fixtures.
- All corrugated inbound boxes are saved and sent to a recycler.
- All shipments are put in the smallest box possible.
- Forklifts and pallet movers are either electric or manual.
- Pallets are recycled at our cost.
- Warehouse doors are energy efficient and configured for different sized vehicles.
- All paper is recycled.
- All beverage and food containers are glass or ceramic and are reused.
- All meals are served on reusable plates and with reusable silver.
- Cloth towels are available to reduce the use of paper in the kitchen.
- Art to and from our clients and vendors is transmitted electronically saving gas, paper and discs.
- Daily reports are all done electronically vs. paper.
- When acceptable, we transmit invoices by email rather than via paper.
- Our mailing list is updated by the USPS for change of addresses prior to any mailing of our catalog.
- Customer service reps always try to update addresses and current personnel at customer’s location.
- People who are on our mailing list are dropped after a specific period of inactivity.
- Products that do not sell well are removed from the catalog as soon as possible to enable us to reduce page expansion.
- Paper used for catalog has high scrap content.
- Eco-friendly inks are used whenever possible.
- Laser cartridges are sent in for recycling.
- Old computers and monitors are sent in for recycling.